Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 27, 2008

death

Greetings readers, after all the bad news I received here and there this week, I am having a topic to talk about finally. By reading the title, you'll realise that this post is more like a factual essay. So if I go too formal, then you get yourself prepared ok? you might want to wear a tie or a coat to be more formal or something. (not as funny as it seems)

Well, this week is really a week with lots of crazy news. Deaths. Although I'm not closely related to those people who passed away, I really learned something out of it. Suicidal and accidents lead to deaths that makes you go WTF!? or maybe w00t? Death is part of life. It's natural. I don't think I can rephrase this if the person who passed away recently is someone closely related to me, a person I love. If death is part of life, why some people do not appreciate those they have around them? taking a simple example: Your mom yells at you everyday for sleeping late. She grumbles. She asks you to do your chores. You are getting sick of her with her voice. Everytime you hear her, your heart will be going like "OH SHUT UP, LEAVE ME ALONE" or worse, you might quarrel with her over a simple thing. This is what I usually feel when my mom asked me for favors. In short it's called "FAN HEI" or "FAN KUAI HEI" or maybe "MA HUAN." You might want to yell or answer her back with things like "CAN YOU DO IT YOURSELF?" or maybe give her comments like "YOU'RE DAMN NOISY" and maybe "YOU'RE THE WORST MOM ON EARTH." Answering back like this will make you regret. This shows that you don't appreciate her as your mom after all. If you receive a sudden shocking news telling that she's gone for good, how would you feel? do you want your last few words with your mom be "WHY CAN'T YOU STOP MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE?" No you don't. I personally feel that if a person that touched my life is going to die, I would want to personally thank that person for taking part in my life and touching it. The bottom line of this example is humans will never learn to appreciate the people they love, the people close to them, their family and friends, unless God take them all away. Sometimes, it's hard to understand why we humans will only learn how to miss people when they are gone from our lives. Maybe we need to put ourselves on another point of view. Perhaps you put yourself in the shoes of your mom. And you have a son who disobeys you. How would you feel if you raise your son up so hard and you have done so much for him, and in the end, he doesn't care about you and your feelings after all? Now tell me that you're going to have a heartache for not being appreciated. Well if you don't agree with what I say, then I hope you'll get it soon when you get a chance to experience a tragic loss in your life.

Death. Is it about your own flesh rotting into some maggots crap? How do you take death as? A loss? Sometimes there's this question in your mind - Is there a heaven out there? If there's a paradise, what are we doing here dear God? Some might even take death as farewell to the person deceased. To me, it's not a farewell. It's just a separation with that person for a period of time. I personally feel that there's a second world out there awaiting us. I know it sounds like some Christianity thing. But I am not promoting it. There must be a an engineer that started this world. If we are evolved from monkeys, gorillas or chimpanzees, then how did these clowns came to earth? there must be a place where we shall all meet again. A place with no sadness, no crimes. A happy place for everyone to get together. A promised land for everyone called home. So why believe that life is all over when we've experienced death? Of course, never commit suicide if you have a sudden urge to go to paradise. You don't want to end up in hell. You're given a life, choose who you want to be. Then you'll end up in the right place when the right time comes. You have no right to decide when you want to end your life. Recall "the lotus eater" from your form 4 literature. You'll get a better picture. Have a good day my fellow buddies and friends!~

1 comment:

zZz-xiang said...

a good comeback..keep it up and let it stays that way...

Newer Post Older Post Home