Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's Over

Alright, after so much trouble going to that stupid PPD office here and there, I finally had the permit to take over SUGUS' place for 1 month plus. Well, God is great. Finally I got the job. To all my friends that supported my idea of being a teacher, thanks a lot. To those who think that I'm a nuisance to the school, I promise you that I will not unleash hell when I get to work. I'm BACK to SCHOOL. But, this Mr Loh and his PPD crew were still getting on my nerves. They did not call me on Friday. I made the call. So what the hell is this? A LOUSY WAY OF DOING THEIR WORK. When I asked about why i did not get the job when i first applied, each of them had their own reasons to tell you that THEY ARE INNOCENT. Uber bad service. Well, I am glad that it's over. Thanks for reading guys. (don't worry, my site is not shutting down)

Time for an ADULT JOKE since most of us went to The Star's Education Fair to check things out about universities. Well, this is about universities. There was this SNAKE (not the infamous TROUSER SNAKE from Noc's Blog). Just a normal and typical SNAKE.

Mr Loh got pawned/punked by some snake.


So when the snake heads to USM, the snake died in an instant. OMG! WTH~!#$%^&*()_

the best school in the world which no chinese nor indian can easily get into it.

Anyone can guess why? Stay tuned for an answer. =)

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home