Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

going bald - the next big thing

Hey hey hey, I'm back. I'm sorry for not updating again because I was running out of ideas on what to write about. But many of my friends, pals, buddies and my sponsor have shown me a lot of love to start a new post. Thank you so much for supporting Images and Words. I know I know, I've sounding as if I have a million readers. But "GIVE UP, DON'T GIVE UP. NOODLES, DON'T NOODLES," says Master OOO GUEY from Kung Fu Panda. And I know that there's NO PRICE FOR AWESOMENESS AND ATTRACTIVENESS. Well, you'll be shocked this time to see my post about being bald. First thing that comes into your mind when you think of bald headed people is HENG EE. No offense, but the school is too strict that it gives us all a bad impression of being bald. One of the things you'll say when you see a guy without hair walking in Penang is "WOOOOOOO CHI LEH HENG EE GINA LAI EH EEE....CHINESE ED EH..." WOOOOOOO! Don't say that too loud when you see a bald headed guy. You never want to ruin your own day for teasing a bald headed guy.
The pic above is NOT ME. Maybe sooner or later when I'm tired of my own hairstyle. According to my dictionary, the word 'bald' that I meant here is defined as having little or no hair on the scalp. Yeah, the word 'BOTAK' is the word for our Penang people due to heavy and destructive influence from Malays, Chinese and Indians. Back to the topic; if you are going for a haircut from a hairstylist later, what will you tell the hairstylist before that guy or SHE-MALE or GAY cuts your hair for you? You'll surely say something like "WA AI EDISON EH!" due to the recent Edison Chen incident (for more info on this EDISON CHEN thingy, ask YOUR DAD, NOT your MOM). This time, for your hairstyle, don't try 'EDISON'. Try saying "WA AI BOTAK." YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND KIT? YOU WANT ME TO LOOK LIKE A KID FROM HENG EE? Here are a list of people that I nornally admire. One thing common about them: THEY ARE ALL BALD.

Staind's lead singer, Aaron Lewis. Lewis is known for his song writing skills and has been nominated for 3 GRAMMYS. Mostly rock bands like to feature him in their songs for his great voice. Never ever liked Staind? Try listening to "epiphany" from their album and if you're a REAL MAN, you will have the urge to play the acoustic guitar like him once you're inspired by this man over here!

Behold the mighty Aaron Lewis.Finally, a guy who is better looking than some pretty boy out there.It's always raining in my head.
The next guy I want you readers to know is David Draiman from the band Disturbed. If you're into this guy, get the new album from their band. It's called INDESTRUCTIBLE. He has a great voice.
Not only a great voice, but great fashion.ROAR!Once you're bald, get a piercing for some attitude.
I know you'll tell me something like who the hell are those 2? Are you gay? Of course you won't agree with me when you like things like HIP-HOP and R&B. Well, bald-headed HIP-HOPPERS are not my kind of person though because they are like saying the 'Hail Mary' when they sing. Ok, what about Chris Daughtry? A good voice, a good look, a good shaved head.
Going acoustic.Hi, my name is Chris Daughtry and I'm bald.Let's start over~~~I tried to do it right this time around~~
Michael Kenji Shinoda, a Japanese American Musician, rapper, keyboardist, backing vocalist, and rhythm guitarist of the great Linkin Park. This guy is very talented and recently, he chooses to be bald.
This is 10% of luck, 20% of skill, 15% of concentrated of power and will! Mike during the early days of Linkin Park.Mike made the right choice to change his hairstyle.
Enough of music. Let's talk about something else. Wrestling. Take Dave Batista as a good example. He's the three-time World Heavyweight Champion.
Batista with some body which every man in the world wants to have.And he's BALD now.
The Big Red Machine, Kane used to have hair and wear a mask. Before that he was just a typical Tag Team Champion together with RVD.
The man with a red mask.CURRENT ECW champion Kane, BALD and WITHOUT A MASK - A MONSTER behind the red mask.
Bald wrestlers who give me a nostalgic feeling to get back to my lower secondary school life..
The Big Show.
Bill Goldberg.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, NOT Ryan "The Rock" Kam.
Yeah, you're getting bored because of my own elaboration on my favourite celebrities. Don't close this blog yet. Check this dude out.
Michael Rosenbaum (Before)Michael Rosenbaum (After and ALWAYS)
I bet you just like that guy because he looks good, not because of his hairstyle. But I prefer the Michael Rosenbaum as the evil Lex Luthor in Smallville. Well, the same old similarity for a symbol of greatness - A BALD HEAD. If you're a fan of Prison Break, you'll know this next guy. He's Lincoln Burrows, one of the main characters in the show.
Dominic Purcell as Linc.Linc with HAIR! OMG!
Of course when you talk about Prison Break, who can ever forget about Michael Scofield?
Wentworth Miller, looking great and cool as always.I'm not leaving without my brother..
One more guy from Prison Break - FERNANDO SUCRE played by a Puerto Rican actor, Amaury Nolasco. He once thought of going into Heroes to take over the role of Mohinder Suresh. But his thoughts got screwed because Mohinder Suresh is played by Sendhil Ramamurthy now. Aww.
Fernando. Amaury doesn't look right if he really gets the job as Mohinder Suresh.
Well, that's all for my post this time. I'll update another one soon. But to all those who are receiving their offer letter to IPTA tomorrow, have a good night sleep. Good luck to all of you. Hopefully everything will go as planned. GET BALD SOON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok..this is the best post ever,i know i always say da same line,but this is really a very good n interesting come back!ur wrestler-guys aren't my cuppa tea.haha!but wentworth miller certainly is!!!lol!i'm saving those pics of his u posted.michael rosenbaum had better stay as lex luthor THE BALDIE.n are u sure that is dominic purcell with hair???he looks disgusting.anyway,good luck to u too on uni reply!good night (">)

Wendy BLee said...

Huo Kit!!! How?!?!? WHERE YOU DAPAT?????

Anonymous said...

cool ; )

Newer Post Older Post Home