Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, August 8, 2008

How Are You Kit?

WOOOOOO! "How's Sabah?" I hear you ask. The curious cat says, "How are you Kit?". "When the hell can I come back?" I ask myself every single day. "Why can't you just update your blog Kit?" "How come I don't hear from you?" Millions of questions from the ones that care. Thanks for feeling that way. I do appreciate that a lot. =) Here's a little thing I can do to answer all those questions:

*with apologies to anti-camwhorers...

There you go, with DELL WEBCAM MANAGER, I can show you how I'm doing over here. A picture means a thousand words and answers to your curiousity. Keep in touch. So long...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you embracing sabah's culture.lol

Anonymous said...

woiseh body lorrrrr~

Choya said...

haha.. ur hair! NOOB!

zZz-xiang said...

noob rite?? LOL i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur room is so much betta than my hostel's room!!! and please show us some nipples..or else wear a shirt!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

new hairdo? haha cool and 1more thing like booyahzz said, WOISEH BODY LO!! noc roars

huokit said...

Nav: Sabah's culture has nothing to do with being topless while eating bread. I bet boys often do that too...

Hock: yes. BODY LA ABO? LOL

Choya: Just take the new look as an artiste making a come back with a new album. For example, the backstreet boys. They don't look the same in every album of theirs right?

Zx: My room's quite ok. I have this idea after looking at the pic of your hostel. Forget about Ts or shirts when my laundry is on my own..

huokit said...

Noc: hairdo? Na la...Just left it like this for a while and it became this way...lol. 'WOISEH BODY LO' is such a nice line, but it's meant to be used on loon isn't it? WOISEH BODY LO!

Newer Post Older Post Home