Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breakfast in Sabah

WOOO, I am back, but still in Sabah. :C The fark, my holidays is sad because I had to get my assignments done and read all the books to catch up with the standard of living. Let's put those stuff apart and talk about breakfast in Sabah. The food from the cafeteria is like "HMLC BREAKFAST LAI?" So I had no choice but to buy myself cereals from the hypermarket called Giant which self-proclaims itself as the cheapest stall around in Kota Kinabalu. This Giant never fails to make me go "HMLC GIANT LAI?" Well, they haven't seen our Penang's TESCO YET! Then they'll go "ALC NI?." (ALC NI is just the bumiputera translation for HMLC LAI) My ideal breakfast is of course cereals...cereals must cereals...


The fark who doesn't want nestle cereals for breakfast, raise your hands! Just a bit from one of these boxes will just make your morning a good start! But of course, you must add milk or some creamy liquid for 100% satisfaction and stimulation.Among all the boxes above, my personal favourite (note that favourite does not mean fetish here in this context) is of course Ko Ko Krunch. Long time ago, there was a big wheat field, and there was a tank filled with some chocolate nearby. The tank exploded due to the global warming out of nowhere in one bloody hot day and KWARRRRK all the chocolate was poured out and flooded the whole wheat field and POOF, BOOM, KABOOM, PIU, MAKAPUBOK, IT BECAME KOKO KRUNCH! Yeah, that's my version of the story. Let's get back to reality.
In Sabah, the price for my favourite cereal is MYR 9 something for just 310g of Ko Ko Krunch. I thought I had no choice but to buy it even it's so damn expensive because I was desperate. But after walking around in Giant, I came across with something. I ended up not buying my chocolate cereal. =( What made my day was this treasure.....

Introducing Ko Ko TIGER the cousin of Ko Ko Krunch, by KING KONG and not NESTLE. ROAR!!! It was just MYR 8 for 800 g. HELL it's like good news for me (for apek, it will be UBER GOOD NEWS, don't ask me why; ask him because he's around in Penang).Just by looking at the mascot, YOU CAN TELL THAT IT's GOOD STUFF. Look at fellow the tiger. Look at the BROWN COLOURED BROWNIE KOALA/MOUSE from our old friend Ko Ko Krunch(I don't know what animal it is). Compare. If you were me, you'll ROAR and choose Ko Ko TIGER won't you?Another angle of the mascot here. For those curious people in Penang, my life is great when I have this tiger with me. When I got home that day, I was filled with desperation. I could not resist the temptation of the cereal.
Desperate face of mine to get that thing opened. ROAR!!!

There are even various flavours: Happy Ring, Koko Tiger, Koko Pillow, Koko Ball and Susu Tiger. Anyone wants to order from me?
It seems like Susu Tiger is the brother of Honey Stars. I love Koko Tiger and where is my Koko Tigress?! ROAR!
Alright, story time over. Time to read. Damn stressed with the notes given because I am damn confused with a lot of things. The lecturers only click their slide shows to end their lessons. They suck in delivering the message.
ROAR! HMLC SIFAT LOGAM LAI?

To my dear friends, happy holidays and don't live your life with too much stress (I know that it's not possible to live without it, but try not to la, ok?). To those taking exams soon, good luck and all the best to you. To those who are trying to make the best out of themselves in life, you rock. To those who suck in English, make sure you don't get confused with the word CEREAL and SERIAL because I'm the SERIAL and I love CEREALS. Have a nice day!

5 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

hahahaha...ur hair and half naked body (hu noes...it might be full) never fail to DISGUST ME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmphh...!!!i'm a bit annoyed wif ur HMLC and THE FARK..n y r u always half of fully naked??i knwo u're tryin to adapt to their culture but,not wearin a top when u're camwhore-ing??overall,i enjoyed readin..cos i love cereal too!lol!

Anonymous said...

Whats HMLC Lai?

Choya said...

Lols!!

First thing first, does Koko Tiger tastes the same as Koko Crunch? Heck! If it is, then do make it my souvenir from Sabah okay! Haha

Neways.. I certainly din know u r a camlo... lols.. camera+gigolo=camlo! nope, you're not a whore.. THANKS God u r not! Lols!

Take care, bud!

Anonymous said...

Kit...this post definitely make my day!


Boom...kaboom...piu makapubok...KOKOCRUNCH!!LMAO

"Introducing Ko Ko TIGER the cousin of Ko Ko Krunch, by KING KONG and not NESTLE. ROAR!!! It was just MYR 8 for 800 g. HELL it's like good news for me (for apek, it will be UBER GOOD NEWS, don't ask me why; ask him because he's around in Penang)."

Damn economical man!
Pan Ji kuh tua teh...
Mai beh pun pai seh!!

Newer Post Older Post Home