Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sometimes, Somehow, Someday.

Sometimes I feel like apologizing; 
For all the burdens left at the door. 
Sometimes beautiful things won’t stay. 
Sometimes I wish the memories that I always see; 
Can lead me back to the past. 
Sometimes I unlock the screwed-up side of me. 
But the vision of you in my memory; 
Is the reason why I’m still having my sanity. 
Sometimes I hope you don’t; 
Stretch yourself beyond your means.

Somehow watching the clock is what I do. 
Somehow I’m looking for an answer; 
In an empty house. 
All my efforts were not in vain. 
Somehow I’m lonely and tired; 
I’m missing you again. 
Somehow I still continue my search; 
Standing strong on my own feet; 
And I think about you again.   

Someday things will come back to me; 
As I pray that the devil won’t disturb. 
Someday I’ll unlock that smile; 
That you have never shown before. 
Someday when I dig a hole in your heart; 
Your memories will get stronger.
Someday when all the shit disappear; 
I’ll overcome all the fear. 
Someday when it’s all over; 
Have faith in me; 
We’ll be back to how we used to be.

2 comments:

Choya said...

emo teramat sungguh sekali!

huokit said...

lols. It's one of my ways to express myself..I'm deeply influenced by the lyrics of songs. That's why I produce such a shit. =)

Newer Post Older Post Home