Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 12, 2008

it's been a while

Perhaps you all haven't been hearing from me for some time. I'm back in Penang now. I'll be home for Christmas. 3 more weeks to go. I've been wanting to write this for some time, but every single time I want to do this, I have some distortion in my mind that asks me do something else than blogging as I'm back to this land of joy. How am I doing? Well, I'm fine. Things have been great and better compared to that stupid island of Borneo which does not do well in food and transport. Guess the path I chose is the test that I have to go through to be independent. I've not changed. Nope. Still the same old me. Not going to be an emo post nor some bullshit. It's just me who wants to fill this post with some memories of the past. A year it has been and this blog has already been here for a year. It's kind of fast isn't it? Christmas christmas christmas. I can't wait for it. Christmas has never fail to put me into this excited state. Memories of the past - let's not deviate from the topic. A year before, during this time, I was enjoying my life to the fullest. A year after, I'm still enjoying baby. OH MAN. Things never change when it comes to enjoying myself. But the old times are just much simpler and easier. STPM was the greatest fear and when the those papers ended it was like a big relief. Nostalgia just stroke my ass when I looked at some pictures from my friends' Facebook. Last day of school. I was like OH-I-THINK-MY-SCHOOLING-TIMES-WERE-SO-MUCH-BETTER-THAN-YOURS! Na, actually I'm not going to compare how much madness and energy I had when I was back at my alma mater. I just miss the old times - arriving late, giving Ryan a call, asking him how to enter? He'll be like DON'T-WORRY-I'M-NOT-THERE-YET-BUT-I'LL-BE-THERE-SOON. The good old days will always remain as the good old days. After being late for school, I'll always be looking forward to going into class to talk to someone. We're not gona discuss who that someone is because it's personal. Haha! And of course two more things to look forward to was recess and dismissal. Here are some pics to show you about my schooling times!
*OC with my buddies!*

*it's 19. not 61*
*Judge, jury and executioner with some noob at the back trying to spoil the yengness*
*always looking serious when it comes to computers*
*BOL farewell*
*the committee members*
*yengness*
*justice chow*
*am kong angle*
*free bags*
*good times*
*pretty girls with a boy*
*pretty girls with a boy 2*
*graduation ball*
*gays*
*who can deny the beauty of this pic?*

well, this post should be up on the 1st day I was back in pg for my semester break. Sorry for the delay. Christmas is over. :( School times will always be the best times.


No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home