Cosmetics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 25, 2009

THIS IS SABAH!! and not sparta...

They say that I did not update. But when I look at the last update for WORDS WITHIN MY HEART from my list, I WOULD SAY THAT I'M STILL quite COOL for updating it now. Lemme SHOW YOU MY UNI in this post. Note that these pics are taken before CNY.
hoho i WAS bald.
the root of all entertainment.
the "kitchen".
Blue pyjamas + pink bed sheet
Blue pyjamas + pink bedsheet + WET TOWER = OH SHIT
Another angle.
I was really bald. Not using photoshop.
Structures.
Noise-making structure.
Not lying. Really I'm staying at level 3.
I told you!
The staircase.
The steps.
Level 1.
Level 2: Habitats of Bobos.
BLOCK G.
Block G's famous plantation: Papayas!
Entrance.
The reason why flowers are so damn expensive.
Triple H.
Hiro Nakamura.
Save point.
Sad.
Kampung B, Block G. Alphabetical names.
TUT YOU.
Reminds me of Linkin Park's 'What I've Done' video.
Secret Merchant.
I am really bald.
Sloppy Shit.
We're breaking out tonight.
Weed.
AV means Adult Video.
MAHASISWAs and MAHASISWIs yang berwarna-warni.
Bus lai liau!
Bus/Coach driver chilling.
What you see when you take a bus.
They say that this is the place for group discussions.
Yeah, it's the library. But a library with no Mr Ong is just like a noisy place for idiots.
Everyone is pissed off with the management of buses.
Angry looking people who hates taking the bus.
Sectional View of the bus.
It opens up like doors.
SAA 8128C from Sabah not KV 2738 A from Langkawi.
When I see this bus, you see fresh hope.
This is where all the money came from.
I see the bus leaving but I'm not in it.
This bus takes you to some funny hostel.
Chinese and their so-called traditional art. Only WONG FEI HUNG fans will know how to enjoy and appreciate this piece of red and black shit.
Reuben will surely be damn interested in this.
Palestine Shits. STOP THE WAR SO THAT WE CAN STOP THIS BULLSHIT CAMPAIGNE.
We care we help. Exclude me in 'WE'.
I LOVELOVELOVE PALESTINE. SO I SHOW MY LOVE IN THIS DRAWING.
The great wall.
Picture the great wall with 2 BLONDIES.
Gold Mine.
Build your farms here.
Blue Structure.
Tell me that my forehead looks cool with my hairstyle.
Engineers.
Thumbs up for the picture.
They think I'm gay. But I'm not.
NOP, not paying attention in class.
Good guys.
Jom BOIKOT. WHY must we BOIKOT ARSENAL FC?

Dam i have loads of pictures more but I guess that's all I can upload for now. Have a good day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol blondes!

kahwhai said...

teh blondies are cool...LOL

Choya said...

bus lai liau! lol

weiwei said...

lol so hot WTF

huokit said...

shaun>>>finally you made it into my blog! the blondies are dam motivating. they make my day.

kahwhai>>>usm ada blondies?

choya>>>AIYAEARrr! tell hock that the bus driver chillin pic kinda looks a bit like his dad. lol. i just realised.

wewei>>>>so hot?the bald guy that appear in most of the pics you mean? or the blondies?

Newer Post Older Post Home